Felixstowe Forward, the Coastal Community Team was launched in April 2015. The joint venture, between East Suffolk Council, Felixstowe Town Council and Suffolk County Council, will work with a wide range of partners, including businesses and community groups, to tackle the town’s key challenges and bring in improvements.
Among its aims, Felixstowe Forward will work in the heart of Felixstowe to:
- Oversee the development and delivery of further economic growth;
- To build upon its reputation as a dynamic and prosperous town;
- Seek and support new developments and projects;
- Promote Felixstowe as a high quality destination town;
- Preserving and promoting the heritage of the town;
- Continue to improve the town centre and seafront trading rejuvenation;
- Support and develop an enterprise and entrepreneurship culture;
- Support a coordinated and targeted marketing of the town; and,
- Supporting and contributing to the skills, education and employability of young people.
Learn more about CCA, what we do and our projects.
Join the conversation #CoastalTeams
What’s up SDN! Are y’all pumped up after that iPhone 11 at 11 Rally Readiness Call!?? Starting tomorrow I’ll be in… https://t.co/qGLBGNsx0g
Have your say on the Southwold Boating Lake! Southwold Town Council and the Southwold Coastal Community Team are lo… https://t.co/vazqZLh3og
Today we celebrated Orange County West’s top 10 Mobile Experts,for Q2, at our quarterly Lunch of Champions. For som… https://t.co/WN7bgyI55t
Have your say on the Southwold Boating Lake! Southwold Town Council and the Southwold Coastal Community Team are lo… https://t.co/fWSYRvttNp
Out and about in Orange County West today hitting 5 stores talking all things Facilities! Thanks for spending the d… https://t.co/5suyFCGyIe
Hooray! Yes do! Just sorting out fossils, pond nets and firing up the bug hoover at the mo… Bring your buckets, s… https://t.co/cKK6Chom1P
Work to create a new children’s play area at the seafront in Lowestoft will begin over the next few weeks, funded b… https://t.co/Y8vfMvV2uL